Back pressure and pressure relief valves help maintain set pressure or relieve overpressure on pumps and systems.
The 2-port design allows each valve to be used as a safety relief valve and back pressure valve to ensure accurate metering and pump performance.
Available in a variety of materials (UPVC, PVDF, etc.), these valves have an adjustable pressure range of 0 to 1.6 Mpa and a variety of connection options to provide the right installation and flexibility for your operation. Optional ports allow the results of field adjustments to be viewed using a standard pressure gauge.
HAOSH safety relief valves and backpressure valves help relieve excess pressure in the pump system or maintain pressure at a set point. Safety relief valves protect the metering pump from any damage when abnormal system pressures occur. A backpressure valve should be installed at the metering pump outlet to reduce siphoning and overfeeding and to ensure that the metering accuracy of the metering pump is not affected when the metering point is below the metering pump outlet.
Each valve is a diaphragm type double port design, which can be used as both a safety relief valve and a back pressure valve.
- Release pipeline pressure to ensure stable system pressure
- Protect the safety of the pump and the normal operation of the system
- Use with pulse damper to reduce the harm of water hammer to the system and achieve superior low vibration adjustment effect
- Reduce the peak of flow rate fluctuation and protect the pipeline system from the impact of pressure fluctuation
- The diaphragm adopts advanced PTFE + rubber composite process, which is suitable for almost all corrosive fluids, reliable sealing without leakage
Diaphragm, spool by the internal spring pressure against the valve seat, when the pressure in the system pipeline exceeds the preset pressure, diaphragm, spool is jacked up, the media released to the return In the field, the pressure can be set within 0-1.0Mp by adjusting the screw with the help of the pressure gauge in the pipeline, and the pressure of the release is generally set higher than the system pressure of 0.1-0.0Mp. The relief pressure is generally set higher than the system pressure 0.1-0.2Mp, the safety valve regulating pressure is not allowed to exceed the maximum pressure of the pump, the installation is generally as close as possible to the pump outlet, the pump and the safety valve should not be between Any valve to protect the safety of the pump and the normal operation of the system.
Back pressure valve
Installed in the positive pressure discharge line of the metering pump or diaphragm pump to prevent the occurrence of siphoning, eliminate the change of dosing amount caused by pressure fluctuations at the dosing point, so as to To ensure the accuracy of pump dosing, remove the protective cap on the adjusting screw at the site, rotate the adjusting screw, and adjust to the required pressure with the help of the pressure gauge in the pipeline. The back pressure can be set in the range of 0-O.6M by the adjusting screw. And pulse dampers used in conjunction with reduce water hammer damage to the system, to maintain the pump outlet to the back pressure valve to have a certain constant pressure, and to reduce water hammer damage to the system. The back pressure valve has a certain constant pressure to keep the system flow rate constant.
- Material: UPVC, PP, CPVC, PVDF, SUS304, SUS316L
- Working pressure: 0-1.0MPa, 0.2-1.6MPa
- Bore size: DN15, DN20, DN25, DN32, DN40, DN50, DN65
- Connection method: bonding, hot melt welding, wire fastening, flange
- Diaphragm material: PTFE + rubber compound