Pulse damper, also known as pulsation damper, pulsation buffer, is a common component to eliminate pipeline pulsation, is a metering pump must be equipped with accessories.
It can smooth the metering pump, diaphragm pump and other positive displacement pump caused by the pipeline pulsation and system water hammer phenomenon. It consists of a corrosion-resistant diaphragm to isolate the gas from the liquid in the pipeline and smooth the pulse of the pipeline through the change of the volume of the gas chamber.
Pulsation dampers are pressure vessels that control pressure fluctuations and spikes in liquid piping systems.
They contain a flexible gas bladder that separates the inert pressurized gas (air or nitrogen) from the system fluid in the lower chamber. Made from a range of chemically resistant materials, pulsation dampers eliminate virtually all hydraulic shocks, improving overall performance and reliability of fluid flow in industrial and chemical transfer applications.
- Reduce the harm of water hammer to the system.
- Reduces the peak of flow velocity fluctuation.
- Protects pipelines, valves and joints from pressure fluctuations.
- Create a good working environment for metering pumps and improve pump performance.
- Allow the system to use smaller pipe diameters and reduce costs.
- Use with backpressure valves, etc. can make the pressure fluctuation of the pipeline close to zero.
- Reduces the energy consumption of the system.
Material: PVC, PP, PVDF, SUS304, SUS316L, etc.